20120130

Welcome

Fantastic Plastic is a photo blog dedicated to my collection of toys. Over the years, I've amassed a rather sizable amount of pop-culture plastic and it's become impossible to display them all. I figured posting pictures of them online might make up for having to store the bulk of them in boxes.

Great wall of toys made in china

My collection is mostly made up of the following: Flash related collectibles / Mattel's DC Superheroes / Mattel's Justice League Unlimited / DC Direct / Marvel Legends / DST Mini-mates / Palisades Muppets / Select 1:6 Scale Action Figures, and a smattering of other figures from several other lines (i.e. Samurai X, Space Ghost, Castlevania, Birdman, Blue Falcon, Thundarr the Barbarian, Pink Panther, Spy VS Spy, Spawn, etc.)

The sidebar features links to the toy lines' individual pages. Not all of them have pages yet but the goal is to eventually have all of them up here.

I've also gotten into some minor customizing and whenever possible, I'll be posting pics here as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment